STATE- OF- ART
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ?
Yottol has India’s best Investment & Portfolio monitoring system.
You will always know the performance of your portfolio compared to
broad markets and also your own expectations.
We DO NOT have any incentives to suggest any particular fund to you.
We DO NOT market any fund and therefore have no incentives to suggest
any specific fund to you.
Fees also DO NOT in any way determine our MODEL PORTFOLIOS.
We are transparent in our ranking system as our database algorithms
automatically analyses funds to suggest superior or inferior performance.
APPLICATION OF SCIENTIFIC METHODS
Investing may not be science but we believe the process can be.
Application of modern scientific methods not only enables better portfolio
construction but also helps in undue risk mitigation.
SECURITY, SWISS BANKING STYLE
Right through from account creation to money transfers and
transactions, we follow a multi- step authentication process to
prevent any breach of confidentiality or security.
We are also regulated by SEBI and AMFI.
FAMILY ACCOUNT, CORPORATE ACCOUNT
Whether you are a family or a corporate, our systems have awesome functionalities
to operate multiple accounts under one umbrella.
Having the ability to invest and dis-invest smoothly is an important aspect of our service. We want to reduce headaches for an investor… of calling up to avail a transaction service, of knowing how much and what to invest in or take money out from.
SPREADING THE WORD…
“For a common man like me, investing was difficult to understand although I always knew that I had to invest for my retirement age. The model risk portfolios of Yottol was a handy tool to assist me in developing my investment strategy.”
Shobit Pant, Rajkot
“I had investments in mutual funds previously which were so dispersed and so manual in process that I faced huge issues in understanding my total portfolio. Yottol’s brilliant online transaction mechanism as well as its awesome portfolio monitoring tool has enabled me to look at my total portfolio without going to any other place.”
Vipul Shah, Ahmedabad
“Yottol is just at another level when it comes to customer service. They are professional, timely and place their customer’s interests first.”
Hiral Mehta, Baroda
FAQ & KNOWLEDGE CENTER
- Yes, investing in mutual funds is absolutely free. There are no account opening charges, transaction or maintenance fees. In the case of mutual funds, we earn through trail revenues the mutual fund houses pay us from their assent management fees.
Yottol will not charge you anything on top in any manner. So, essentially, mutual fund investing is free to the extent you would be charged the nominal fees from the mutual fund houses.
- Yottol makes investing in mutual funds for a novice with no experience to an experienced person with years of mutual fund investing experience easy.
An investor can invest alongside our model risk portfolios, or create his/ her own customised portfolios or invest in single mutual funds.
Yottol has future plans to include ultra low cost stock broking as well as straight through insurance broking in time.
- Mutual fund transactions are made entirely in the name of the investor, and no money is retained by Yottol. We only facilitate the money transfer for making investments. When an investor makes an investment, the money is sent directly to the respective Asset Management Company (AMC) towards the investment.
We do not hold handle investor money or have rights to them in any manner.
- Yottol will not disclose any client or investor data with anyone. Period. Not even for marketing purposes…
- NAV is the per-unit value or per-unit price of a particular mutual fund scheme. The number of units allotted to an investor depends on the fund’s NAV.
- Compounding is the process where the value of an investment increases because the earnings on an investment, both capital gains and interest, earn interest as time passes. This exponential growth occurs because the total growth of an investment along with its principal earn money in the next period. This differs from linear growth, where only the principal earns interest each period.